Check It Out

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thankful Day 3

So in light of the sickies going on here in the house of Leavitt here is my day 3 thankful post. Poor Elise has been running a fever for almost 4 straight days. We've already taken her to the Dr once and may have to take her back tomorrow.


* I am grateful for modern medicine, doctors, nurses, hospitals, pharmacies, drugs, good drugs and all that goes with it.

Truly, more than once in my life I have been really sick or hurt in some way and these things have saved my life! Also, earlier this year my dad was very close to losing his life and was spared only by modern medicine. It was a miracle. So today, I am just glad that some children's Tylenol and ibuprofen are working their magic so my little Elise can start to feeling better.

No comments: