* Today I am thankful for my home. I LOVE MY HOME!
In all seriousness - I love my home. It is constantly a mess and super unorganized but there is a undeniable feeling of love and happiness with all who live in it to make up for the other imperfections ten fold. I have so many ideas, to do projects & honey-do-lists that never get done. . . but I can keep on dreaming - and they aren't that important anyway. In the mean time I am completely happy with what I have - it is enough. I have a roof over my head, food in my pantry/refrigerator and a warm, safe bed to sleep in each night. When I pull into my driveway each day after work I get a huge smile on my face. It is exactly where I want to be - no doubt about it.
On top of that I have all the modern conveniences of central air and heat, a dishwasher, oven, stove, washer/dryer, hot water heater, in-door plumbing , etc. etc. Really! I don't know how the pioneers lived without it all. When I think in the least that there is anything that I could be unhappy about at least I have all of this! I know how blessed I am.
Friday, November 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment