I don't really know that popsicles are on the approved baby food list, but it is summer and averages around 110 degrees most days here so we figured why not?! This picture captures Bethany's first taste of popsicle. She LOVES cold things . . . I mean she will get all excited when I give her a sippy cup of cold water. We figured this couldn't hurt. She had red cherry slobber all over her face to add to the moment. So fun!
I think this picture says it all . . . YUM-O! Our baby is easy to please and is so happy!
I LOVE this kid!
Other news . . .
Bethany got her first tooth and has started babbling . . . her babble consists only of "da da, da, da" . . . this makes Ryan extremely happy as you may guess.
We hope that she will roll with the punches these next few weeks. There are A LOT of changes coming our way! Yay! We are moving to Texas in just three little weeks and have a trip to Idaho and Utah to get in before we move. Keep your fingers crossed that all goes smoothly.
:-)

2 comments:
try otter pops they don't stain and the kids LOVE them
Fun pictures! And I LOVE the house preview pictures. Good luck the next three weeks!
Post a Comment