Check It Out

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Our Busy World

Whew! It has been (and will be still for a while) a bit busy with the Leavitt's. Bethany and I headed to Idaho and Utah for a visit with my family and some fun play time last week. We really enjoyed meeting and playing with all the cousins, aunts, uncles and of course Mama Leslie and Grandpappy! We loved just visiting and hanging out in Pocatello and especially getting to go to the Idaho Falls temple with my sisters, brother, parents and in-laws last Friday. It was so beautiful and a very special time for all of us! Friday evening through Sunday we spent the rest of our time down in Salt Lake City visiting Temple Square and the surrounding sights.

Ryan took our camera with him to Texas (more on that in a minute, keep reading) so my sister and mom took pictures of the whole adventure that I will post up later on. Bethany and I got our pictures taken in front of the Christus statue at the visitors center and in front of the Salt Lake City Temple on Temple Square. We also toured the Beehive house of President Brigham Young. Mostly it was just fun to see family and spend time with the ones we don't see very often! Love you all and miss you already!

In the mean time, I was busy on the phone trying to get our home inspected, loan paperwork finalized and other home things completed all last week. Ryan headed to McKinney last Saturday (while we were up in Utah) to do the walk-through on our home with the builder. I don't recommend building a home from out of state. It has been a huge headache but worth it in the end! We are REALLY excited to have this all finished up within the next few days! YAY!

Now that we are back from all our adventures it is crunch time! We have been packing up our things, throwing out the junk and getting organized for our big move this weekend. We will be loading up our gigantic 26 foot Penske truck on Saturday and heading for Texas on Sunday (Bethany and I are flying there - Thank Goodness!) So much to do in just 5 days! I will try to post some more updates when I can ~ Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Molly said...

Can't wait for you to get here - I'm having a girl party soon, so watch for your evite!! :D

The Torres Family said...

Good luck packing and traveling! Can't wait to have you in Texas!!