Check It Out

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

It's Offical - We're Home Owners!

Hooray! We closed on our house today!

We are SO HAPPY! Here are just a few pictures Ryan took last Saturday of the almost finished product. If you want to see more you'll just have to come visit us! We are moving in next Monday and Tuesday. We can't wait to get into our home. YAY! Many thanks to all those who helped us out with everything pertaining to getting this house (you know who you are!) So if you are ever in or around the Dallas area come on by . . . McKinney isn't that far away!






7 comments:

Molly said...

Wow...it's beautiful!!

Verity said...

What a fantastic house!!! I love, love, love the flooring and the dark cabinets in the kitchen! Congrats!

Kate said...

I LOVE YOUR HOUSE!! I am drooling!! Have a safe trip back 2 Texas!!!!!!

texasangie said...

Lori, I took mom and dad to see it this morning. There was a crew there working on touch up paint. They still have some blue tape spots that they need to fix, but it is beautiful! I love the floors!

Jen said...

Wow!!! Can't wait to see it. I'll bring the coca cola!

Annie said...

So beautiful! Can't wait til you guys get settled so we can visit!

Rhia Jean said...

I'm coming by to steal your floors and your kitchen...and your whole house. I'm coming by to steal your house. What is your new address?