push play and have a smile on us . . .
Bethany is at that age now where everything is an adventure for her. This weekend she discovered how much she liked her mommy's magazines. At first we didn't think she was actually eating or swallowing any of the paper. She was going crazy with ripping up all the pages and crumbling them. She was so happy! After a few minutes (and after capturing this moment on film) I picked her up, sat her on my lap and she promptly threw up all over my white skirt. Yes, there were chunks of paper all over. Gross! We learned our lesson but it was funny while it lasted. No more magazines for Miss B. I am sure it won't be the last thing she gets into.
Enjoy the video!

3 comments:
I love how she shoves it in her mouth and then looks at you like she just got caught and doesn't know why you aren't telling her no.
Addie loves paper too! She finds (hunts for it) everywhere....this morning when I changed her poopie diaper, it had a sliver of paper in it :)
Cute video! Hey! That's what my Parents magazine looks like. Novie kept giving kisses to the little girl on the cover. She is going through a kissy phase. So much fun!
Post a Comment