Check It Out

Friday, May 16, 2008

Good Night, Sleep Tight

ok . . . back to what I blog about best . . . my sweet baby girl!

Almost every night we do the four B's with Miss Bethany for bedtime. She is now sleeping ALL the way through the night (& has been for a while) from 7:00 pm to about 7:00 am. I get a complete, uninterrupted 12 hours. It is amazing. I would like to thank my supporters of "Baby Wise" for helping me along these past five months!

Bethany LOVES her bath!



Now it is time for her " num, nums" as I call them.


She is enjoying her books. She mostly just eats them.

Off to Bed!

:-)

4 comments:

Kellie said...

The perfect end to an evening! ...And 12 uninterrupted hours of bliss and seeing that peaceful sleeping baby - not too much better than that!

Molly said...

Too darling! I am envious of the 12 hours, though - the human food drain at our house still requires sustenance after 7 hours... :)

The Torres Family said...

They grow so fast right before our eyes! Bethany is such a doll! And holy cow on a full 12 hours! I thought my kids were good sleepers...send some full night sleep vibes my way!!

Julie said...

I love the expression on her face in this last picture! Cute girl.