Check It Out

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Here, There and Everywhere . . .



From Thursday through Saturday, Ryan was gone to Frisco/McKinney, TX for some job interviews and to take care of some business with our home. All went well and the trip was great! We (Bethany & I) missed him terribly even though it was only two little days. Ryan and I haven't been apart at all for almost two years! Not one day until now ~ it is nice to have him home. I know I am a nerd - what can I say . . . I love my husband!

Anyway, while he was there he actually got to see the foundation being poured for our house! How exciting . . . he got tons of great pictures. He says that if he had planned better he would have brought one of his Red Sox jerseys to lay into the foundation. Silly man! They are susposed to start framing it in early this week - by Tuesday or something. Hooray!

So far so good. We feel really blessed with all that has come our way.
:-)

No comments: