Check It Out

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Happy 6 Months!

Today is Bethany's six month mark in life. I can't believe how fast times goes. We celebrated by sleeping in, lounging around the house until noon, then spending the afternoon with Grandpa Leavitt. She is getting so big and doing so much each day. Recently she's been very interested in putting EVERYTHING into her mouth. I am just waiting any day now for that first tooth to appear. She gives big smiles and does her baby talk non-stop. Bethany smiles at everything and everyone. It is very entertaining to see what we can do to get these big expressions out of her . . . So much fun!



Smiling big with Grandpa! She's a real charmer, that one!


LOVE the expression on Bethany's face here . . . as if to say "Mom, what happened to all your hair?" Yep, I got a massive hair revamping . . . my mom calls it a mommy hair cut. The gal cut about 7 or 8 inches off. It was LONG overdue and I am very pleased with the results. . . . and my husband says he loves it so that was a relief! Summer here we come.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Your hair looks great! I cannot believe how big Miss Bethany is getting. Hurry up and come to Texas!!! I saw Ollie today -- he's a chubby Steve and full of smiles.

Ruth said...

you look great lori--love the new haircut and once you get down to texas i expect a weekend to hang out and have our families meet