You all know that we live in Las Vegas - Valley of the SUN! That big orange ball shines brightly down on us just about every day of the year minus three or four. So this week and last I have been taking Bethany out to the park across from our house for walks. She likes her stroller rides and has recently been able to sit up in the seat. We've had so much sunshine that the poor baby can't even open her eyes at all to look around outside & enjoy her view.
Yesterday I had to exchange some items at Babies-R-Us and found some hats and sunglasses on clearance so I snatched them up! We had lunch at a friend/neighbors' house just down the street this afternoon & I was able to take Bethany out in her new accessories. She looks ready for summer, don't you think? She is my little sunshine girl . . . and she does make me happy in so many ways . . .
In one of the photos you can see the reflection of me taking her picture ~ I thought it was kinda neat. These pics are on our front walkway. It was actually a beautiful day ~ nice and about 70 ish. I am definitely NOT looking forward to the fast approaching Nevada summer, but at least I have my baby outfitted for her first (& hopefully only) experience with the HOT Nevada summer & the brutal sun that accompanies it.

3 comments:
Bethany looks adorable! Enjoy the nice weather!
hey, i have that stroller...it's the bomb!!
btw - ollie says she's cute!!
Great pictures! And that warm sunny day looks SOOOOO nice!
Post a Comment