Oh how I love this place . . .
We are here in Texas all this week and next and are having so much fun. We first enjoyed a few days in New Braunfels with my sister Deanna and her little family. She had a baby girl just two weeks after I had my baby so it was fun to play with the "twin" cousins, Sophie and Bethany and enjoy some family time. We took some really cute Easter pictures of the babies and kids that I will post up later! I also got to visit with my cousin/college roommate/long-time friend, Alison while there. We laughed and had a fabulous time. It has been a great trip so far and there is so much more to come!
Now we are at the Williamson Farm Home - the place where I grew up. We introduced Bethany to mommy's hometown and have enjoyed some yummy BB-Q and Tex-Mex while we've been at my parent's home. The azalea bushes are in full bloom with their fiery pink colors so we will take more pictures this weekend for Easter before we head to Dallas next week for more adventures. Oh the fun!
Friday, March 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You better get back here as fast as you can! Alison mentioned to me that y'all are moving back to TX, is that true??
Post a Comment