Check It Out

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Sunday Afternoon . . .



This is how we spent our Sunday afternoon. Me - trying to get Bethany to smile for her pictures and her NOT smiling! She goes stone cold when I get the camera out to take a picture. She laughs and smiles all the time now and stops as soon as I am trying to document it! Alas, I will push on and keep on trying.
I realized today that every time I get home from church for about the past 6 weeks I keep thinking I will take Bethany's picture in her church clothes but then I forget. I remembered today and she was a willing participant, minus the smiling of course. She also got to spend some time in her exersaucer play-thingy that her daddy calls her command center. Her feet don't even reach the bottom but she likes to hang out in it while she kicks her dangling legs. She and Dulce kinda have the same expression on their faces in the pic - funny!
We are getting VERY excited for our two week trip to TEXAS starting this Tuesday. We can't wait to see all the cousins, aunts, uncles, grandmas, grandpas and friends on our visit! Ryan is looking forward to the yummy Texas BB-Q and I can't wait to taste some delicious Queso Mariano from La Hacienda Ranch - MY FAVORITE! There's just no good Mexican food like Tex-Mex! We'll keep you posted on our Texas adventure.
:-)

1 comment:

Molly said...

What a cute monkey!! Please come and see us - I think we should see if Ollie and Bethany mesh! LOL!!!