So in my randomness I decided to put this out there . . .
In my last 13 posts over the past 6 weeks or so I have only gotten 3 comments! HOW SAD! Don't you people love me? I am just saying, it makes blogging so much more fun when you have friends and family poke around on your blog and leave something nice to say once in a while . . . so come on, you can do it. And I promise to leave more comments on your blogs too!
:-)
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Sorry Lori! I check your blog often! You look beautiful in your birthday pictures!!
Thanks for the reminder. :) Some friends of mine call it "blurking," the bad habit of checking blogs and not leaving comments. I'm guilty! :) I love all your posts--you're a beautiful mom and I love how you capture every moment!
So sorry Lori! I love reading your blog...but I usually do it with a baby in my hands so I don't always have the chance to comment! :) Keep up the posting!
Hi Lori! I hope you don't mind me posting a comment, but I have been "lurking" for sometime! I found your blog off of Julie's. Bethany is a doll and you are such a great mom. You are just as beautiful as the last time I saw you!
Lauren Hopkins Johnson
I've been reading, but just not posting - Ollie has had rotavirus and I was in Austin. :/ Bad friend!!
Here's the obligatory comment you requested. :)
Post a Comment