Check It Out

Sunday, October 12, 2008

A Very Happy 31st

My birthday was last Monday and things are pretty great I'd have to say! I got lots of birthday calls, messages, cards and emails from dear friends and family wishing me the best day. I really feel blessed to have so many people around me who love and care about me. I am one LUCKY gal . . . most of all because I get to be mommy to Bethany and wifey to Ryan. As Napoleon Dynamite would say "Yes!" (Yeeesssssss).

This weekend Ryan and I celebrated some more with a trip to Fort Worth to see the Impressionists exhibit at the Kimbell Art Museum. Then after that we went to dinner and to the Michael Buble' concert! It was so much fun. We really enjoyed our date and I am well on my way to enjoying another year older and wiser too!




These pictures are my birthday pictures . . . most of them I wanted to have Miss B with me!

No comments: