Check It Out

Friday, October 24, 2008

Flying High With a Birthday Balloon

I know I already posted about Bethany being 11 months today but she got a big balloon surprise to help her celebrate . . .

We were coming home this evening from running an errand when this is what we came home to. Pretty cool! They were launching the hot air balloon right next door to us in the open corn field a few lots down. Bethany had no idea what was going on but maybe she will appreciate the pictures when she is older . . . her first hot air balloon experience right from her driveway!

It was a BEAUTIFUL day for ballooning and anything for that matter! Love this weather. Enjoy the pictures. I think I did a pretty good job capturing it all. What do you think?






This is Bethany's window from her room. Neat picture, huh?


1 comment:

Verity said...

Great pictures--hurray for b-day balloons!