Check It Out

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Old News I Forgot to Tell

So apparently I forgot to tell those interested in our welfare and Ryan's job hunt that he DID get gainful employment in Frisco ISD as Art teacher at Smith ES. We were going to be a little worried if we were moving there with no job for him, but alas all things have worked out and he finally got his TX teaching certification this week as well. It is all a go!

The most fun part of the new job is that Ryan will get to teach our three Dyer nieces art for the next few elementary years they have left. Smith ES is my sister Angie's neighborhood school. We actually have her to thank for the job thing as well . . . she passed Ryan's resume along to the principal and the rest is history. Angie dearest now has our beautiful home and Ryan's fantastic job checked on her list of GREAT favors! Thanks! We are really happy for how things are working out and can't wait to get to McKinney, TX come the first week of August! Yea! We are blessed to be sure!

1 comment:

Julie said...

yay congrats on the job! I wondered if I'd missed that announcement. :) How fun to teach the nieces too.