Check It Out

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I Need A Secretary

In the past two and half weeks since returning from our Texas trip I have been extremely BUSY! I really so need to hire someone to help me out with all the projects I have undertaken, not to mention all the mommy and wife duties that I have responsibility for! Geesh!

Here's my list of all the craziness that I have been up to just since April 1st . . .

  • Doctor's appointment for Bethany
  • Doctor's appointment for me
  • Baby safety classes x's 3
  • Getting our taxes done
  • Teaching card stamping at a Relief Society event
  • Going to play group & the park
  • Spring Cleaning = getting rid of all our junk in preparation for our GARAGE SALE! TBA.
  • Working on a family project - lots of coordinating, emails and phone calls
  • Talking to mortgage/loan people to get all things ready for our home in TX!
  • Helping Ryan with his professional portfolio for his job interviews and job search - This is a full time job in its self.
  • Going to visit family in & around town and going to birthday parties
  • Working on my stamping business
  • Multiple trips to the post office, Kinko's, Wal-Mart and other frequented must go places around town

I AM TIRED! This may just explain the earlier post from a week or so ago about losing my brain. Now you can all understand why. I am taking applications for a personal secretary. Of course, you will have to work for free. Actually, if you want to pay me then that would be even better . . . Just send me your resume!

:-)

1 comment:

Kate said...

Lori,
I think every mother has a need for a secretary. Hope you find someone that is willing to be your personal secretary. I am so happy to hear that y'all are moving back to Texas. Hope the weather is not too hot there :) Have a great evening.