Check It Out

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Has It Really Been 5 months?

Bethany is 5 months old today. She is growing and changing everyday it seems. I took her into our backyard this afternoon for a few pictures. The month of April has flown by and I realized that I hadn't taken very many pictures of Miss B. I really like the one of her looking down at her round tummy . . . cute!







At 5 months old, Bethany's favorites include: her Merry Moose toy, mushy peas and green beans, stroller rides at the park (or in the house) books, playing with mommy and daddy, bath time, hanging out in the exersacuer and her comfy burpie.
She doesn't like: afternoon nap time, rice cereal and being on her tummy very long. Good thing she has learned to roll over.
I am happy that the favorites list is much longer than the dislikes . . . she is a VERY mellow and easy going baby for the most part and I feel extremely blessed. She does have an occasional screamy-mimi fit when she is overly tired or hungry but not that often. Bethany is even sleeping from around 9:30 pm all the way until 7:00 am! I feed her a little bit to top her off and then we don't hear a peep the rest of the night . . . life is good at the Leavitt's!

3 comments:

texasangie said...

Oh Lori! She is soooo cute! Glad to hear she is sleeping well for you!

Verity said...

AWESOME! Man, time flies by too quickly! Great photo shoot, too!

The Moffitt's said...

hey girl, cute baby fat shots! Hey I'm getting paranoid about stalkers (am I putting too much personal info online?? - maybe it's from the pregnancy, but I'm going to try and stalk-proof my blog) so would you mind putting "the moffitt's" instead of our names on your friend's link? that would be awesome. thanks!! hope to see you in dallas soon!