Check It Out

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!



This year is going to be a blast! I know this because my life is already so much better because of my beautiful baby girl. I can wait for the year to unfold with all of Bethany's "firsts" & for us to see the newness and excitement on her face as she discovers the world around her. There will be so many smiles and laughs from her and her proud parents!

Happy New Year to all ~ We hope that your year will bring all your heart desires & more!

3 comments:

Annie said...

I love this picture! I know I keep saying this but it is because it is true...she is soooo beautiful! Love you!

Verity said...

Bethany is so photogenic, it's crazy! Thanks for the wonderful pictures and updates!

texasangie said...

Bethany is so cute! I need to get my hands on her! Come visit soon!