In life the only time it's really ok to be fat and gain weight so rapidly is when you are a baby. Bethany went for her 2 month check up this morning and she weighs in at 10 lbs 1 oz !! Oh my goodness . . . she made it to double digits and that is 3 lbs more than last visit in just one months time. On top of that it actually doubles her birth weight from the tiny 5 lbs she once was. Ahhh . . . I think all the chub rolls are cute, don't you? She measures 21 inches now. Grow baby, grow!
She also had to have four shots today. She actually did better than her mommy did. She just cried for the shot part as they were administered . . . I was a wreck in the moments before, during and after. You just never want to see your baby suffer. In all, everything turned out perfectly, we will just be watching her all weekend to see if she has any reactions to her shots. I am so proud she is gaining weight and fitting into her clothes better! What a little darling.
Friday, January 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hey Lori,
Isn't this a great way to keep in touch? Well, I am so glad to hear from you and as soon as Corey wakes up this morning I will have to tell him you found our blog. I am so happy for you and am glad to hear that you are doing great. As you can see our kids are huge but we'll have another one on the way in July. Your baby is so cute and she has some gorgeous eyes! I also love the name. If we have a girl or a boy we have no name it is hard to come up with a name lately for us. Well, keep in touch and I am going to add your blog to my list of other bloggers. Talk to ya soon! BTW hope your gallblader surgery went well!
one time i made decision to take all 4 girls to get shots thinking it can't be that bad. what a moron-- talk about screams-- i started with the youngest and worked my way up to the oldest and by the time the first shot was given they were all screaming either in pain or in the anticipation of pain!! needless to say we all went out for ice cream after that drama!!
10 lbs! Good job Lori! :) She is sure looking sweet!
Post a Comment