Bethany is two months old today! I can hardly believe how fast she is growing and changing. As you can see from the picture we are celebrating by taking a lot of naps. She is good at naps and so is her mommy :-) No outings or adventures are planned. We can just stay in our pj's all day ~ well maybe we'll do just a stroll around the park. I think that is a good way to take in the day. Happy Birthday Bethany!
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Weird - I posted this at exactly her original birth time of 10:32 am. How did that happen? Neat-O!
She's so cute! Ollie's 2 months, too...I think they're going to be friends.
Sorry about your gallbladder - you can't catch a break! I never had that - just hypermesis. That was lame enough.
Post a Comment