Check It Out

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Smiley Miss B

This smiley girl makes our day - everyday! She is so much fun . . . What a sweetheart! She can finally say her own name and we think she actually knows who it is. Miss B is also eating up everything in sight. We are very happy for her healthy appetite. Grow baby, grow!

Her mommy and daddy are both now back to work and school started back today so Miss B is off to the fantastic babysitter each morning. She so loves to go over there and play with all the different and new toys. We are grateful to have someone who cares so much about our baby girl watch her each day. Thanks Liz!

We are trying our best to get Miss B ready for Baby E but we don't know if that will ever happen. All the baby dolls aside, we think she may have a bit of an adjustment when baby sister makes her appearance and comes home in just 4 short weeks! Wish us luck.




4 comments:

RAL said...

Ahh! You are welcome! Thanks for your sweet comments! I do love that baby girl of yours and she is so much fun to have here!

I love hearing her say her name. It's so cute! I have to agree I do think she knows who she is talking about when she says it! :)

Julie said...

4 weeks! Yay!! Bethany will adjust like a champ. She's such a sweet little girl.

Jen said...

Rob says "doggy doggy woof woof doggy." :o)

I'm excited to meet Baby E! So glad I won't have to fly across the country this time to meet her.

Let me know if you need anything!

Mom of 2 Cuties said...

Avery was 20 months old when Delaney was born and Avery literally thought that she was HER baby! She cried when we didn't let her just pick her up and carry her right out of the hospital. There is just something about a sisterly bond, it is amazing to watch the love they have for each other. You will be amazed as well!

Miss B has the prettiest shape and color eyes!