In my attempt to stay clear of all the yucky that is amongst us I have decided to post what I am thankful for each Thursday that is left in the month of November.
Even with all that surrounds us that isn't so great, I believe we must see through it and look at the upside of life, find the positive and pour our hearts out in thanksgiving. An ungrateful heart is truly the saddest thing. Once you read this please leave your comments on what you are thankful for. It will make me really really happy if you do!
Here are some of the random things I am grateful for today (& most days really!)
10 Things I Am Thankful For:
* Cuddling with my sweetie Miss B and watching her amazing little world unfold.
* A wonderful, eternal husband who loves me and supports me through it all.
* Radiant Heat Barriers . . . They rock! This month's electric/gas bill is under $150! Whoo Hoo!
* Chips and Salsa - my favorite snack
* Allergy medication!
* Long time friends and new ones too
* The approaching holiday season. What a wonderful time of year!
* Grandparents - mine and Miss B's
* Making a change in my life
* Music that soothes the soul
Stay tuned for 10 more things of my thankful heart next Thursday.
Now it's YOUR TURN!
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I loved this, Lori! THANKS for sharing! :)
Great post, Lori! I am thankful the changing of the seasons. It is so beautiful and colorful this time of year!
Cute idea Lori! I'm thankful for good friends - especially those like you that I've had the chance to know in multiple seasons of life. :)
Post a Comment