Check It Out

Friday, November 21, 2008

Thankful Thursday Part II

I know, I know - it is Friday but I got all wrapped up in other things yesterday and didn't get to put this up.

Here are some more things I am thankful for today and most days!

I am thankful for:

* Hersey's Chocolate Symphony Bar - Toffee flavor or any other chocolate foods
* My ability to multi-task
* Family & friends who are willing to step up and lend a hand of help with generous hearts
* Capturing the perfect moment in a picture
* Sonic
* Keeping in touch
* Getting a chance to make a difference
* Opportunities that come when you need them to
* A laugh, a smile or just playfulness from my sweet Miss B
* Getting away for a weekend road-trip

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend! I am really looking forward to Thanksgiving next week! Yay!

:-)

1 comment:

Kate said...

I love your blog about what you are Thankful for! I sometimes take for grant it that I should be thankful for so many things.