Check It Out

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Randomness ~ To Sum It Up

Just thought I would share some of the "daily grind" I put myself through just for fun over the past few days.

* Carefully put my hand down the disposal to retrieve a plastic baby bottle cap that had mistakenly dove to its' death.

* Went on a search and resue for my garbage cans that had been carried away by strong winds. I found them four houses down. Whew!

* Watched just about every episode of The Rachel Ray show but never seem to cook any of her reciepes. I need to start cooking them - Yum-O!

* Decided to turn my creative hobby into my own business and be my own boss. I LOVE TO STAMP! (that is not the name of the business, it just gives you an idea of what it may be!)

* Enjoyed every minute of time playing with my baby girl ~ she is so much fun. What a cute toot!

* Wasted what seemed like hours day dreaming of a new home in Texas! I can't wait to make it a reality!

* Spent way to much time on the computer. Case in point!

No comments: