In my crazy, busy, going-and-coming, dealing with depression, working mom, too much to do, lost my mind, health troubles, what is going on? - world of mine, my sweet Elise brings sunshine to my day and puts a smile on my face no matter what! She is the most even tempered, easy-going, no fuss baby that I have ever known. No kidding. Elise makes everything all right at a time when it isn't. She just smiles and coos her love all day! We are very blessed and grateful that she is part of our family. We love her to pieces.
At her 4 month check-up here were the stats:
Weight - 14 lbs 10 ozs (now double her birth weight exactly) 75%
Height - 24.8 inches 80%
Elise loves to sit up and look around at all that goes on. She is laughing now and we have gotten mostly little giggles out of her but today she actually LAUGHED for me - a real laugh while looking in the mirror. Too cute. She LOVES her pacifier and that is just okey-dokey with me - for now. Elise is kinda trying to roll to her side (from her back) but can't quite get all the 14 lbs to flip over yet. We're working on it.
Elise grabs for everything and likes to hold onto toys, blankets and whatever she can get her hands on. She is sleeping 11 hours through the night which makes all in the Leavitt house quite happy. She even gets passed along to many friends all through church because no one can resist her. Seriously. Big sister Bethany just loves her so much and is very sweet to her - most of the time.
In the words of my father - "I want 300 more just like her" - and I really do. I am the luckiest mommy. Both my girls are angels.

7 comments:
Sounds like she's a sweet blessing to her family. And she's so very cute!
What a cutie! I had PPD with Ollie quite badly - feel free to drop me a line if you need a sympathetic ear. It's a journey, that's for sure!
Great update. I loved the pictures of cute Elise! Hope you're feeling better!!!
I agree--she is SO sweet and cute!!
Sorry to hear about the depression and lost mind. Hang in there. These photos are precious!!!
Love the pictures of Elise! She is just a little doll. Glad she is doing so well and being kind to her mommy! Hope to see you soon!
How do I get a baby just like her???
I must come see y'all soon!
Post a Comment