Check It Out

Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Nativity - Remembering Our Savior's Birth


Our church (which you can learn more about HERE) puts on a beautiful annual Nativity each Christmas season. I love that it is at the very beginning of December so that we can start off the right way in remembering what Christmas is really all about anyway. We love to go each year and this year Bethany really enjoyed looking at all the amazing Nativities and decorations too!


I love this picture of Ryan & I. We were going out that night so I got my sister to snap a quick shot. It is great that she got us with the tree and the picture of Jesus behind us. It's perfect!



This is one of my favorites . . . I just love the painting of this beautiful mother, Mary holding her new born son - the Savior of the World, in those first tender moments. Wow!


Our little family taking it all in.



No comments: