Check It Out

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A Very Happy One For Sure

The pictures sum it up. Yesterday, I had the most WONDERFUL birthday a gal could have. I spent time with my family. I had already been giving the best gift two weeks ago! Now I'm 32 yrs old, with a beautiful family - two precious girls and a darling, handsome eternal sweetheart. Oh how I love them. It was a very happy birthday - no doubt about it.





These pictures also count as Baby Elise's two week photos. She was two weeks old yesterday. We took her to the doctor and all is well. She is growing and is now at 7 lbs 5 ozs. Not quite back to her birth weight but well on her way.





3 comments:

Scott and Jen Driggs said...

Looks like you had a wonderful birthday! What a beautiful family!

Erin said...

Happy Birthday, Lori!

Jen said...

Cute family!!! I'm still getting used to seeing you with TWO kids! :o)