Elise Loryn Leavitt arrived on September 22, 2oo9 at 7:51 am. She weighs 7 lbs 9 oz and is 20 inches long. She has a head full of brown hair and is perfect in every way! We have really enjoyed the past two days with our new addition. Her big sister seems to really like the baby. Miss B has mentioned her and asked about her a few different times and enjoys giving her kisses on her head. Mommy, Daddy and baby are doing just great and we couldn't be more excited and happy!
Enjoy some pictures of the first 48 hours. More coming soon!

4 comments:
What a cute baby! Congratulations! I love the matching shirts on your girls. They are adorable together.
Oh so cute!!! I love seeing Bethany with her! She is going to be such a good big sister! I can't wait to see you guys :) You look great by the way! :)
YAY! Elise is beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! How is big sister Bethany taking it all in?
I adore her already! Although it still surprises me a little to see you with TWO kids. :o)
Post a Comment