I am in the mind set of "If you build it, they will come . . . "
My preschool room is ready . . . now all I need are students to fill it up. It was a lot of hard work and effort and I am still making some adjustments and organizing, but it is pretty much ready. We have been spreading the word around and hopefully soon, very soon I will get some kiddos registered in my preschool.
I am very excited and looking forward to teaching preschool again. Only this time from home! Yay . . . and part-time . . . double yay!
Here are some pictures of the almost finished product of my preschool classroom. I have ordered a classroom carpet from Lakeshore and it will be in next week ... it will make the room look finished and pull it all together. The carpet is super-duper cute. Ooohh! I have to give a shout out to IKEA for all the fun furniture. Love it!
Let me know what you think!
If you are in the Plano, Frisco, McKinney area and know anyone who may be interested in this kind of thing send them my way!
:-)
We are all Smarty Pants at heart!

8 comments:
I love it! That room is so cute! Can I come to preschool there?
I'm glad to hear that your move went well and you are settling in. Looks like a beautiful home. Mabye one day we'll journey to Dallas and stop by and see you.
Wow!! It looks great!!
The room looks amazing! Too bad you aren't in Austin....we're looking for a (challenging) Pre-K for Drew.
Your room looks awesome! You did such a good job.
Fantastic--good luck with that Lori. I may follow in your footsteps someday. Are you using the Joy School curriculum or something else?
I didn't know you were doing that! Very cool idea.
It looks great!!
i can send my kids up i don't think you have a bus that goes that far :)
Post a Comment