So here is the much anticipated blog update on Bethany . . . I have some recent requests to get back to blogging. Apparently my avid readers and faithful fans (just kidding) were missing seeing this cute face so we decided to give you a look at the many faces of Miss B. These pictures were all taken in about a 10 minute time frame . . . she was hamming it up for the camera!
Bethany is 9 months old! Can you believe it? Where does all the time go? We have been so busy with our move, new job and getting settled that it doesn't seem right that I have a 9 month old! She is growing taller. The P.J.'s I bought her last month are looking more like capri's these days . . . they hit her mid-calf. Too funny. Bethany is a chunk . . . she weighs 20 lbs! I am hopefully developing some arm muscles from carrying her around all the time. Oh, about that . . . she has also become Attached.To.My.Hip! I can't get anything done anymore . . . she wants to be with me all the time. I must be in view at all times or major trauma erupts. It is that stage of babyhood that I hope will pass quickly. We've also moved into the " I don't like getting my finger nails filed, or my clothes changed or my nose cleaned out or any of the like!!!" Bethany screams when these things are attempted by her mom. Ahhh . . . not so fun.
Bethany is miss social butterfly always flirting with everyone while we are out and about . . . she still has that happy baby attitude. At least strangers don't think she ever cries. Little do they know . . . She still keeps everyone entertained at church with her baby squeals, screeches and talk.
We're having a blast and enjoying every minute of this cutie patootie! Who could resist this face? Or all of these faces?





1 comment:
Miss B is a DOLL! Thanks for the update!
Post a Comment