Check It Out

Saturday, August 16, 2008

8 months and counting . . .

Bethany is and has been 8 months old for some time now. In fact she will be 9 months next week. Gheesh! . . . I blame our recent move on why I haven't gotten this posted earlier!

Miss B is ON.THE.MOVE. . . . at least she wants to be. She wants to crawl so bad but just hasn't figured it out quite yet and that is OK with me. She wiggles all over and I think we should invest in a baby parachute because she has just about jumped out of our arms or rolled off our laps when she see something she wants.

Bethany now has two teeth. That's all. We started slowly giving her soft foods to try (bread mostly) and she picks it up ok but doesn't know how to put it in her mouth. She just flings it back and forth finally dropping it to the floor. When I do go ahead and put a bite in her mouth for her she just spits it out.

Bethany is also a grabber. The other night we were out to dinner and before I knew it she had my potato salad all over her hands and nearly swept the plate onto the floor. She has mastered the sippy cup and LOVES cold water.


Bethany held up to all the craziness of our move with no problems. She was the greatest travel baby ever. She flirted and made friends with everyone at the airport and on our flight to Dallas. I count myself one lucky mama! She "talks" a whole lot as well. She is kinda even sing-song like sometimes. She does her baby talk all through church or in the car and squeals and coos for long periods of time. It is so fun to see such a happy baby!


This picture was just too funny . . . I guess she became interested in her Grandpappy's (my dad) hat the other day. They got one for her to try on and this was her expression. She is a funny kid.

I can't believe that she is already almost 9 months. Time goes by way to quickly!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Baby B looks JUST like Ryan in the pic with Pappy Joe. There's no denying who her daddy is!