. . . That is what the monkey said when he got his tail cut off!
Baby Bethany is scheduled to make her arrival on Sat. November 24th. That is if she doesn't decide to go ahead and come along sooner. With that being only two days after Thanksgiving I am sure I will be feeling like a true plump turkey by then. We are so looking forward to having her here finally! Promise to keep you up to speed as things unfold.

6 comments:
you look so good. good luck on the 24th.
Bethany! - Why not Lori III? Bethany is a beautiful name and I know she will be a joyous bundle when she debuts. I can't wait to see pictures and, hopefully, I can get to LV in the spring to see her in person. Love you and miss you, Aunt Lori
Wahoo! You look great - can't wait for all the details! We're waiting for Oliver a few days later...you never know, maybe they'll fall in love. LOL.
Lucky you!!! Not the c-section part but the getting the baby out part. I still don't know when mine will debut. (shhhh...I am hoping a week early but don't tell Chuck.) I hope you are feeling well. Love and miss you.
Sister,
D-
Congrats on the arrival of your new baby girl. I am so excited for you guys. I can't wait to see pics of her! I'll be thinking of you!
WOW! Lori it is good to see and hear from you! You look so beautiful. And, your little girl is here already! What a beautiful name! I just read your blog. I can see that you guys are doing great. You are going to be a wonderful mother!! I will check your blog for updates and new pictures. Thanks for letting me know!
Post a Comment